August 31, 2010
Haha. Yeah right.
Well, I'll be "moving" back to my own home this Saturday(after Summer with mother and work)and probably doing a little inventory about my clothes. Maybe I'll sell them online...
1. Dress from VeroModa sale. Gorgeous. Fell in love right away.
2. Skull scarf. Pieces. White sneakers. Not my dream Converses yet, but were 4,90€ so I bought.
3. Rainboots. Told you I wanted them and found these cute ones.
4. Was looking for a shirt with elbowpads, H&M had pretty ones, but I found this long, cozy sweater from Lindex.
5. Facemask(I feel my skin needs something right now). Nude Depend-nailpolish. Just because. Both from Kicks. Trendi-magazine.
6. Awesome shirt. It's size 42, but I think it works better when it's too big.
August 30, 2010
August 29, 2010
August 27, 2010
August 26, 2010
August 25, 2010
I've been a bit sick and I have days off, so what's better than watch movies and eat goodies(next week it's gym time for sure!!).. All of them are not so new, but who cares.
1. Tyttö Sinä Olet Tähti.(Girl You're A Star, freely translated.. one of my favorite Finnish movies..)
2. Sherlock Holmes. This was a newbie for me. Got very ispired by how Sherlock was dressed.. And you know me.. Sucker for the Sherlocks-Poirots-Marples... :DD
3. Hangover. four letters. H A H A. And is Bradley Cooper kinda hot??
4. Angels and Demons. Loved The Da Vinci Code(again, sucker for the weird and mysterious things...)
All pics from Google
I'm desperate for a new style at my home, now that I haven't been there the whole summer.. Something very white, very pure, very sleek... There's things I do need to get, like a new table for my TV, or the new TV I'll get someday soon.. And new chairs also, because I still have my old ones tha actually are sold to another person who owns my old dinnertable-set. Then there's just cravings... like MALM-bedsidetable and drawer.. And a new bookcase(mine is just plain and stupid. This kind of bookcase like in the pic, would hold better all my magazines..). Oh I dream away...
All pics are borrowed from IKEA.fi
August 24, 2010
August 23, 2010
August 22, 2010
August 20, 2010
August 19, 2010
August 18, 2010
August 17, 2010
August 16, 2010
August 15, 2010
1. Tisha & Shorts. Both Zara
2. Basic bra(thanks blogger for the unnecessary twist). H&M.
3. 3 for the price of 2. Lindex. Love Lindex underwear.
4. Not so new, from Sweden(came with Veckorevyn actually, so didn't actually buy this;). Face Stockholm.
ps. remember this